A simple and elegant electric vehicle. Some say, if you lick the battery it tastes salty.
This car can be used in the 50 Race vs friends.
Car Stage kits
- Reach level 4, Research Electric Engine
Needed to unlock
- Bendy Hybrid: Breed Shark-E with Bendy Wagon
- Devorok Full Hybrid: Breed Shark-E with Devorok Full
- Shark-E Cab: Reach Level 10, Build 3 Shark-E
- Artie Micro EV: Breed Shark-E with Artie Micro
- This car's name, when pronounced, sounds like 'Sharky' ( = little shark), a reference to the fin-shaped rear spoiler. Despite being electric, the in-game specs say that it produces CO2: this is a common flaw in this game, though some other electric cars display 0 grams of CO2 (see Shark-E Cab).